Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Take a Break: Make a Peep or Peeps 2013


I’m continuing my obsession from last year at this time [Take a Break with Peeps]. Last year was about making things from Peeps this year is creating your own Peeps.

To get started, check your Dollar Store, Job Lots or a store of that sort to see if they have a Play Dough set of Peep cutters and stamps. You can also download a chick peep template, or a bunny template
 Of course your can draw one or cut out the Peep on the side of the box. Once you have the basic shape, you can make T-shirts, garlands, signs, pins, ornaments for your egg tree or whatever strikes your fancy.

If you decide to make a T-shirt or sign, some ideas for wording:
• Give Peeps a Chance
• Hanging with my Peeps
• Chillin’ with my Peeps
• Peeps be with You
• Me and My Peeps
• Happy Easter to All my Peeps
• Shout out to my Peeps
• Peep This
• Talk to my Peeps
• 4 of Peeps (any number can be substituted)
• What the Peep
• Peep Show
• R.I.P. (Rest in Peeps)

If ya gotta try it, Miss Martha has a recipe for making Peeps. 

Other ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment