Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Take a Break: Watch the Great British Baking Show


I’ve been hooked on the Great British Baking Show since the first episode. It’s very different from American cooking shows. The most recent competition is available via Netflix, plus all of the previous seasons. PBS is airing some of the episodes, which are available at their website or you can watch it on Friday evenings at 9 pm.

While the level of baking is beyond anything I want to do, it’s pretty amazing, particularly the “show stoppers.” However, I did improve my Irish Soda Bread when that was part of the competition. Paul Hollywood showed the correct way to cut it before the bake. Much better than what I had been doing.

Not interested in today’s activities, try the Take a Break Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment