Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Take a Break: Be Inspired by Craft In America


I love the series Craft in America which you’ll occasionally catch on PBS. They have a YouTube channel, where you can watch snippets or whole episodes.

 

 I find a lot of inspiration from watching masters at their craft. Not that I’m anywhere in their league, but it feeds my need to make something. Always feel a lot better when I’m doing something with my hands.

 

 A few weeks ago, I was wondering what to do with worn out and badly stained dish towels. I watched the episode on quilting and decided that I could use the towels as batting and take apart torn clothing for strips to make mini quilt potholders as  holiday presents. 100% recycled craft inspired by watching the following video:

 



 

Not interested in today’s activities, try the Take a Break Pinterest Board.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment