Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Take a Break: Check out Ursula Le Guin’s Blog


As I write this I’m battling something nasty my eldest son brought home for Christmas. The presents were wonderful, as was seeing him. The cough, fever and yucks I can do without. However, I’m fortunate that my brother-in-law sent me Ursula Le Guin’s newest book, which is of her blog posts. Really interesting reading. You can follow her blog, which is indexed (she’s been writing it since 2010) at her website.

 Don’t know Le Guin’s work? She is viewed as America’s “greatest living science fiction writer,” thought it’s not a title she’s comfortable with. She is the author of the Earthsea Trilogy. 

Not interested in today’s activity, go to the Take a Break Pinterest and pick out something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment