Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Take a Break: Watch the Clouds

Recently, I spent an afternoon lying in a hammock, supposedly reading, but in reality I napped and watched the clouds roll by. I became enthralled with two clouds that were about to collide. One was shaped like the United States and the other like Europe. I thought of continental drift theory and was mesmerized for a long time. It reminded me of being a child again, lying in bed with my Aunt on a windy March day, and watching the clouds fly by. It’s incredibly relaxing.

If it’s in the middle of the night and can’t see clouds, or it’s a “blue sky day,” as my son calls a cloudless day, try some of the following videos

Beautiful Clouds

Dance of the Clouds

Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds (Time Lapse)

No comments:

Post a Comment