Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Take A Break: Hodgepodge

While there are posts I’ve written on specific topics, every so often I come across some links that I would include if I had known about them. Below are some new links for old posts.

Take a Break: Read a Book/Sip Tea
Read Print Absolutely free online books. Includes such authors as Agatha Christie, George Orwell, Mark Twain and many new and aspiring writers and poets. Includes fiction, essays, non-fiction, plays, poetry and short stories.

Take a Yoga Break
Kripalu Yoga Break Downloads: This site now includes a lot more yoga breaks and the URL has changed since I first posted it.

Take a Music Break
Grooveshark Has even more music than Pandora.

Exercise: This topic has been touched on in a number of different posts. You can try all sorts of free exercise programs at Exercise TV

No comments:

Post a Comment