• The Splendid Table (food topics)
• Marketplace (economics and business)
• Speaking of Faith (religion),
• Fresh Air (Interviews of general interest)
• This American Life (quirky general interest stuff),
• This Week in Tech (technology news)
• Freakonomics (The Hidden Side of Everything)
• Dharma Seed (Theravada Buddhism workshops)
TED Talks are interesting and not very long. Lots of variety to choose from.
Not interested in today’s activity? Check out the Take a Break Pinterest for lots of Take a Break ideas.