If you need some last minute projects and ideas check out the items below
• Need a dish for a pot luck tonight? Make devil egged spiders-make deviled eggs as usual. Cut black olives in half. One half becomes the body, when you sit it on top of the deviled egg, and slice up other olives so that you have legs on either side of the body. A pinch of paprika is perfect to turn it into a Black Widow. For other ideas in the food department, check out Our Best Bites. I particularly love their candy corn cookies.
• Bat Mobile from Martha Stewart: Good bat template
• Watch a Halloween Movie: TCM has a full day of horror films. Starting at 8 pm, they are showing the 1931 film “Frankenstein,” followed by “Son of Frankenstein”, then Wolf Man, The Mummy at so forth. Think there’s a bowl of popcorn with my name on it.
• Make some slime: What you do with it is up to you.
• Check out previous Halloween Posts
Dias de la Muertos (Day of the Dead)